Monday, February 22, 2010

Rolls 48v Power Battery Seeking Battery Powered Mixer W/ 48v Phantom Power?

Seeking battery powered mixer w/ 48v phantom power? - rolls 48v power battery

I am looking for a mixer is relatively low, 2-10 channel, it can be operated from the battery and provides 48 V phantom power for all the XLR inputs, while the battery. I have a Behringer UB1002, the best almost all my needs, but the 18V phantom power, while operating until the battery is not some of my new bus power. It seems that there is little battery-powered mixer and the few that do not provide the 48V phantom power. My plan B is to continue with the console or use the like Rolls PB224 Phantom Power Adapter for microphones that do not work differently, but I would like to avoid by using multiple devices in the signal chain, if possible, and we put a blender, to do what I need. I would love someone who does not know of one who insaNely mixer expensive than the ESP field will be the rule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment