Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who Can Fix Tarnished Mirrors I Have A Tarnished Mirror (it Has A Brown/copperish Pattern In It) How Do I Get Rid Of That And Make It Clear?

I have a tarnished mirror (it has a brown/copperish pattern in it) How do I get rid of that and make it clear? - who can fix tarnished mirrors

The mirror, I have a friend in search of copper, brown spots and stripes on them. Covers almost the mirror. I have no idea how to be free again. I tried Windex, ketchup and nail polish remover. Who's having this problem or have had an opportunity to correct preciate I'da lot.

3 comments:

diturtle... said...

If you are in or behind, is the only way to do it again, money back. When work on the glass, paint thinner or acetone, and scratching. I truly believe it is necessary to re-silvered.

Robin said...

Probably needs to re-gilded. A glass shop can help. This is probably old, you may also want to leave easily. Rustic charm!

tanyapmc... said...

A product called Tarnex. Works great. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment