Friday, January 15, 2010

Difference Between Pregnancy And Ovulation Discharge Is There A Difference Between "ovulation Discharge" And "pregnancy Discharge"?

Is there a difference between "ovulation discharge" and "pregnancy discharge"? - difference between pregnancy and ovulation discharge

Reeeeaaallly I really think that may have been pregnant and had two days very pale pink spots may have been implantation bleeding. . . and now I have a lot of empty, but again it could just be that I'm ovulating. I have heard that it increases significantly when they become pregnant while on. How are they different, or what?

Help

2 comments:

#2♥onThe... said...

Time of ovulation, the discharge looks and feels like raw egg white stertch, if the pregnancy has increased its regular discharge only, atleast to me. If you missed a period to go, that may, for a HPT and demonstrate to themselves, but also on evidence used to be 5 days before the expiration of the waiting period. Good luck and waiting for help! ♥

Pregnant w/1st IUIinj said...

I'm afraid I can not answer the question UR. But to say I even have the same thing. I missed my period about a week and have a lot of cm (white) and have plenty of lotion and had cramps all last week as if my af come at any time, but no time. M my belly is swollen .. A little bit tired, I also heard that many inches to the loss of the concept of reality that I am pregnant .. r I hope the same thing, good luck

Post a Comment