Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prom Dresses And Gowns Anyone Know A Good Website For Evening Gowns/prom Dresses?

Anyone know a good website for evening gowns/prom dresses? - prom dresses and gowns

I have clothes on Google, but all that emerges is sticky and uninformed
I want a very elegant gown with sleeves in a beautiful midnight blue, emerald green, or UK size 4
I am open to other colors should be appropriate for me as I have pale skin and black hair in a style of Bob Katie Holmes
Does anyone know a good site for elegant evening gowns / prom dresses?
Thanks
x

5 comments:

Becca said...

and my prom is soon and I'll get my coat
www.asos.com

they can not exactly what you want, but I like the clothes there!

Caddysha... said...

The best I found www.PromdressShop.com.
Ships worldwide

Caddysha... said...

The best I found www.PromdressShop.com.
Ships worldwide

Caddysha... said...

The best I found www.PromdressShop.com.
Ships worldwide

Silly Girl! =] said...

tjformal.com

Post a Comment