Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Laser Skin Surgery Has Anyone Had Fraxel Laser Surgery For Skin Discoloration And Was It Affective?

Has anyone had Fraxel laser surgery for skin discoloration and was it affective? - laser skin surgery

I have severe skin discoloration years with moderate SE damage. Make-up can help, but does not cover everything so do not leave without them. I've heard that the Fraxel laser helps. But I hear people who have done the work? Is it painful? How fast is the recovery? How quickly see results?

1 comments:

mtngirl said...

A few months ago, when I accelerated dark Fraxel presented for melasma (, hyper-pigmentation spots on the face of the sun) in the face. I have done much research on this market and in the process of learning the Obagi NuDerm. It is a system of skin care clarifying sunspots in a few months. I have for 2 1 / 2 months and all of melasma is gone in my face. It costs about $ 500 and lasts about 4-5 months. Fraxel and much cheaper than what I'm hearing and reading more effective than Fraxel. I recommend that you first look at Obagi.

Post a Comment