Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Best Sat Receiver How Is It Possible To Get A Virus In The Hard Drive Of A Sat Tv Receiver?

How is it possible to get a virus in the hard drive of a sat tv receiver? - best sat receiver

I have a Dish Network DVR with two hard drives. Connects a VCR / DVD and television. I have provided a TV screen results say that the drive has been contaminated and follow the instructions to correct the problem. I called his man on the plate and the technique has me to do a few things that razed the entire contents of the diskette to the ground. Ultimately, the DVR was broken and gave me another one. I had absolutely no reception. Later I played with him and when I turned around / VCR DVR immediately prior to the reception on my return. After switching on / VCR DVR again, I always receptin still good. The hard drive works normally, and the only change is that I lost all my recordings.What is the process by which a virus is located at the entrance to collect, just above the signal line SA Dish Network?

0 comments:

Post a Comment