Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gay Wrestling Clothes Brother Is Addicted To Wrestling?

Brother is addicted to wrestling? - gay wrestling clothes

soooooooooooooooooooooo my brother is with the struggle that does hurt obsessed !!!!!
All rooms are fighting photos, magazines, movies, games .. (WWE, TNA, etc.)
its all about who wants to fight for the music sooo strong team 24 / 7 on TV 24 save / 7 thats alllllll here when I'm home, I leave myself ..
was when my aunt what I wanted to do was watch TV with my mother, but was loud fighting, 9-12!
Fighting game on the trampoline all day ..
even when friends come and say oh stop HES, rings than what we are talking about! = |
no interest in girls, washing .. nothing other than the fight! = S

Gone mad, like the beating of your girls, swearing and smashing glass doors in our house ..
My father told me hes gone a bit crazy and stupid to fight because you do not or whatever, it seems to work a little gay, because its hott known fighters and how he wants to be like them and clothing, pajamas, ect ..
makes us sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What can we doooooo: (

its recent .. simple

0 comments:

Post a Comment