Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ls Magazine Watch How Do I Get An Agent, I Really Want To Become A Model/actress.. But How.?

How do i get an agent, i really want to become a model/actress.. but how.? - ls magazine watch

I live in Toronto, but can easily travel to Toronto with regularity. I am 14 and have a great passion for the principle of acting and modeling. I've done a lot of experience in the operation, modeling, and I havent anything, but I'm sure I can. I spent hours of my day would be useful for magazines, if the shoes do not go on TV and the pictures of me and his madness. I really want to model and act, I took a trial date was accepted and John Robert Powers, but she wanted me to pay up to 10 000. therefore rejected. Where can I find an agent who does not pay them money?
and How do I get?
Please help.
I really want a young talent when I grow up, wants a lawyer.
When you realize my dream of being a model and actress. I am aware that is possible if I am lucky.
These are just some of the millions of photos that I have.
http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&l=5000e&id=643245598
Please be in your head u0026lt \\ \\ honest \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment