Friday, December 25, 2009

San Diego Mls Listings How Can I View The San Diego Notice Of Default's (NOD) That Are Pending But Not Foreclosed On?

How can I view the San Diego Notice of Default's (NOD) that are pending but not foreclosed on? - san diego mls listings

I know that seizures in MLS sporatically be listed, but I wonder somehow if you can review the "default" (NOD) read and speak like you know what potential homes come on the market soon? If someone has completed its documents then only a matter of time before his house (most likely) come onto the market, is not it? Can someone direct me a link to? Is it available to the public (me)? Any help is welcome. If I have not detailed and show me in the right place to really help that I clearly do not find what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment